11 March 2008

Rocket & Leng-Chai Astronaut!

Now that the sky turned RED, my little leng-chai-as-tro-nut son Matthew can't wait to take-off the Rocket. And he started to begging and nagging me to fly him to the sky in this new Rocket. I told him I can not do anything because the Captain post already taken up by Lim Guan Eng No more vacancy!

But Leng-chai never give up and keep on begging me so how? Kedah, Kelantan and Selangor are definitely out of question. How about Perak? In Perak also very susah to squeeze in leh, already got 3 candidates there.... unless we can convice Sultan for another candidate

How lah?.....

Just when I am about to give Guan Eng a call for help, my brother Philip who is a Penangite, came to my rescue. Syabas Penangites!





LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I AM PROUD TO PRESENT TO YOU THE NEW MENTERI BESAR...oops correction THE NEW CAPTAIN FOR THE NEW ROCKET 2008 CUM THE NEXT ANGKASAWAN IN 2020 (BY THEN BN SHOULD BE AN OPOSITION PARTY LIAO),
PLEASE PUT-UP YOUR HAND TO WELCOME:






Y.A.B.(akang datang) MATTHEW WEE aka
LENG-CHAI AS-TRO-NUT
INCOMING MENTERI BESAR (if Sultan agree)





MATTHEW BOLEH! ROCKET BOLEH! PENANG BOLEH! KEDAH BOLEH, SELANGOR BOLEH, PERAK BOLEH AND MALAYSIA BOLEH!

don't play-play, Orang Penang Apo pun boleh tukar!

JUST CHANGE IT!

No comments: