1 April 2007

Jesus My Lord, My Life



Jesus My Lord, My Life - Lyrics

You take my hand, lead me to your side
Your warm embrace, sets my heart on fire
You are my shelter, God of all wonders
You are the Hero of my life

I live for You, Saviour of my life
Your love for me is wider than the sky
You are my shelter, God of all wonders
You are the Hero of my life

(Chorus)
You came for me, Your life for mine
When I couldn't save myself
You bore my pain, my sins my shame
Jesus My Lord My Life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is Palm Sunday (or passion Sunday), the beginning of the Holy Week for Christians around the world. Church celebrates Christ’s entrance into Jerusalem to accomplish his paschal mystery, when according to the Gospels Jesus rode into Jerusalem humbly on a donkey reminisce of a Davidic victory procession and people placed palms on the ground in front of him.

This is followed by Maundy Thursday, the day commemorates the Last Supper of Christ and his 12 Apostles and the institution of the Eucharist. And on Good Friday, the Church mourns for Christ’s death, reverences the Cross, and marvels at His life for his obedience till death.

On the next day (Holy Saturday), a day of silence and prayer which commemorates the dead Christ in the tomb.

The next morning will be Easter Sunday where churches around the world celebrates "The Feast of the Resurrection."

Did you notice that in the last part of the video the tomb was empty? Yes! It is empty cause Jesus rose from the death for you and for me!

p/s Heart2Heart will be quite for the holy week till the Easter, we will be back after that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.