14 June 2008

13!! (Your Attitude Decides Your Altitude!)


He worked very hard on this and he got his overall marks improved to 595/600,
very high huh?
but he was still very unhappy over the result...

I said: why leh? teacher's comment was good mah!?

Then he showed me the report card, pointing to the very end of the report which spell out "No. in class" and said: 13!!

I replied: No bad oh, 13 is a good number!
But knowing the last experience of 11/11 I quickly hugged him and try to comfort him,
he quickly responded: Ya loh!! Improved liao lo! Now I am 13 out of 14 students!! Right? papa?
Of course I said: YES! You are not the last one liao!!
That's Improvement! right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't worry, son..with this kind of attitude, you will excel in your life because

"Your Attitude Decides Your Altitude"



may be you can be a successful supermodel


like this:
*
*
*
*



or this
*
*
*
*
*


Hahaha! Good boy!
You Have the RIGHT ATTITUDE!!

Oh Yes!! 13!!!!!!!!

No comments: