25 July 2008

Matthew the MotoGP Champion!

Remember not long I wanted a 2nd hand motorbike? So we went around to search for one and Matthew finally got what he think should fit his need and make him a MotoGp Champion see, he has a good taste:


A BMW 1000cc Superbike!!!


So, he put on his gear, get ready to explore his new machine:


Wanted to be like him



Papa: Who? I Thought You want to be Leng Chai Astro-not

Matthew: Him ~~

Not forgetting his daddy, he invited me to join his Team BMW

Matthew: Papa, Ready?


Vroomm! Vrooomm! Vroommmm!


A! Tak jalan pula!?
Papa: Let me try...You sit at the back! Hold tight-tight!

Ready?


VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!


Matthew: Papa, why so slow?
Papa: Of course slow lah, you thought it's a BMW meh? It's only a .....

`
`
`
~~
~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~~~
~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Honda EX% ~~Cup-Kia Nia.....!

Matthew: where is my BMW??


papa: too expensive to maintain, like Proton Perdana V6...


No comments: